Water based, cost effective acrylic emulsion type for priming and sealing porous masonry or brick. Dries to stain finish.
HIGH PERFORMANCE, ACRYLIC MODIFIED SILANE/SILOXANE WATER REPELLENT SEALER FOR MASONRY
Brick & Block Seal WB is a water-based, penetrating silane/siloxane acrylic sealer for water repelling applications to masonry surfaces. Brick and Block Seal WB dries to a clear natural finish that will not discolor or cause any noticeable surface appearance change to the treated substrate. Typical uses include treatment of hard or soft brick, concrete block, natural stone, cast stone, and stucco.
- Provides no darkening to maintain the natural substrate color.
- Cures to a natural matte finish with no gloss or sheen.
- Provides excellent water repellency for brick or other masonry.
- Environmental friendly formulation is easy to apply.
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces such as brick, block, stucco, and concrete.
- Provides long term protection with high breath-ability (high perm rate).
- V.O.C. compliant , meets all district, state and national AIM regulations.
COMPOSITION: Water base acrylic, silane/siloxane emulsion. Contains no added solvents or waxes.
TECHNICAL DATA: Brick & Block Seal WB forms a breathable film forming seal that does not discolor or support mold growth. Contains no volatile organic compounds. Meets Architectural Coatings Section 183(e) Final Rule Limit for concrete and masonry water repellents for all states.
COVERAGE: Coverage rate will vary with the absorption rate of the substrate. Two coats of Brick & Block Seal WB are recommended for very porous surfaces.
|SURFACE TYPE||COVERAGE (sq. ft./gal)||SURFACE TYPE||COVERAGE (sq. ft./gal)|
|Architectural Concrete Block||75 - 125||Stucco||75 - 125|
|Concrete/Limestone||100 - 200||Granite||150 - 300|
|Fired Clay Brick||125 - 250||Slate||200 - 400|
AVAILABLE IN: 1 Gallon (3.78 L), 5 Gallon (18.9 L) pails, 55 gallon (208 L) drums